Information about invitations to commit illegal acts
Information which invites for illegal conducts means content those introducing or inviting viewers to break a law. Viewers can use information to commit crimes, which can be harmful to others, such as
- Descriptions, images, video clips of murders
- Incite for the conflicts in the society
- Obtaining or making Explosives, firearm, ammunition, deadly hydrogen sulfide gas, and harmful object.
- Sexual molestation to children
- Counterfeiting official documents.
- Possessions of child sexual abuse materials
- Distributions and disseminations of obscene material
- Buying and Selling of Internal Organs
- Revealing of security password of personal users or systems
- Information of Human Trafficking