1. To be a channel for Internet users report illegal or harmful content they have found on the Internet.
2. To be a hub for organizations in eliminating illegal or harmful content before it gets too widespread and severe to effectively attack.
3. To set up a network for Internet users and service providers to work toward a common standard to be used as a guideline in dealing with illegal or harmful content on the Internet.
4. To ensure mechanisms of cooperation among local and global stakeholders to counter illegal or harmful content on the Internet.
5. To be Thailand coordinator for INHOPE affiliations to attack commercial sexual exploitation of children and child sexual abuse material on the Internet